Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I'm sure most already know this however
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm sure most already know this however

I'm sure most already know this however 2 years, 12 months ago #583

I'm sure most already know this RS gold however, the candy cane at the Christmas event has acceptable offensive and defensive stats. It cannot have enormous statistics given the demands. But it is currently ranked up in a few aspects of items that are free to play.

It isn't the best weapon however its strength advantage is higher than the scimitar made of iron. It's a viable one-attack weapon for those who don't have to pay. This makes it the second most popular weapon for the holiday season, just after the scimitar. What is the significance of this? Does jagex want to start creating items that are semi-functional for the holidays? They've suggested they do so, saying that "To an extent, we developers (and players) should accept that the holiday items will never be the most-used within the game, but this doesn't mean they should be dismissed as insignificant." (Dev blog Holiday Event - A Christmas Warble). Do OSRS buy gold you think this is something you'd like to try?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds

Anuncie Aqui

icon

Twitter

icon

Youtube

icon

Facebook

Você na TV

Arquivo

IEV - Instituto de Estudos em Varejo - Rua José Debieux, 35 - cj 106 - Fone: (11) 2263-3037